We want to thank the hundreds of people for supporting us in our 2nd year.
After the first Expo brought us a hurricane the second year brought us a stampede of people. The vendors had awesome displays, Big Dogs rollover Jeep was fantastic entertainment for the crowds and the RTI (rate of incline) ramp also had folks cheering for their favorite.
The show and shine had many participants who brought their A game!! The vehicles were incredible and the competition was tight.
We also had a great swap meet if you were looking for that hard to find part you missed out.
There was fun to be had by all, the volunteers were tireless and dedicated to the success and we could not be more impressed. The members of Middle Peninsula Jeep Association Inc. Worked very close and very hard with Virginia 4 Wheel Drive Association and Big Dogs off Road productions to make the 2012 Expo the success that it was and we are excited to work with them next year.
2013 will be even more exciting as we have scheduled July 27th for the event. This will allow all the major vendors from the PA Jeep show to come right down to us. That means more information, fun, prizes, giveaways etc.. Keep an eye on this site for more information's!!
We are gearing up for 2013 now. July 27th is the date so mark your calendars now and don’t miss out. Click on the links above to register and or become a sponsor. Don’t wait!!
1. Show & shine Competition - all breeds of off road vehicles and awards.
2. Swap Meet - parts for all vehicles, motorcycles, ATV's, etc.
3. New vehicles for demo - dealerships welcome.
4. Manufacturers / Vendor / Sponsor displays - off road vehicles, ATV's, tires, straps, winches, etc.
5. Vendors of all kinds - food, concessions, magazines, products, services.
6. RTI Ramp to score your vehicle's articulation
7. Demonstration Roll Over Jeep (ROJ)
8. Big Dogs Offroad information - Survival Training Course, OHV
events, rock crawl competitions.